This February, I’m trying to write a blog post every day. I’m now a week in - how are things going?
- I’m finding it easier coming up with things to write about. I’ve started noting down interesting things I come across through my day as potential blog posts.
- I feel more comfortable writing shorter posts, which has opened up the range of topics I’m happy to write about.
- I’m having fun! It feels good to put thoughts down on paper, and I feel like I’m cultivating my own corner of the internet.
- Historically, I wrote longer blog posts on topics I would spend a couple of days working on. This allowed me to write about things at a deeper level than I have time to now.
- Writing daily takes time, and I’ve stopped doing other things I get value from to do it
Overall, I’m enjoying writing daily, and intend to continue through to the end of the month. After that, I don’t think I’ll continue, but I’m hoping the experience will make me write more frequently.